The physical and social infrastructure of Ghaziabad is continuously improving; thanks to the efforts made by UP Awas Vikas, GDA, private developers and municipal authorities. Within a very short time frame, the city got so popular that new markets were launched.
Raj nagar extension is its major example. When the projects were launched in the beginning, the flats in Ghaziabad, Raj nagar extension, were priced at Rs 1,900 per sq ft. at present, the flats are quoted at Rs 2,700 per sq ft. (approximate figure).Apart from this, other micro markets in the city are also witnessing huge appreciation (almost 20-35 %) in the property prices. These areas include Kaushambi, Govindpuram, Vasundhara, Mohan Nagar, Vaishali, Crossings Republik and Indirapuram.
In simple words, the city is a booming realty market that gives every possible reason for a person to invest in 1, 2 or 3 bhk flats in Ghaziabad.
Major Highlights Of The ‘Smart’ City
As mentioned above, the city offers you enormous opportunities to invest your hard-earned money in a lucrative property and get higher returns on investment. Here are some of the additional highlights that represent the continuous developments within the city –
- After the Vaishali Metro station got operational, the price of the property near and in Vaishali saw an amazing appreciation, giving better returns to the investors.
- GDA gave approval to the funding of a Metro link till Loni.
- Metro line running between Dilshad Garden and New Bus Stand will further bring advantages for the investors and the residents living nearby.
- The Hindon elevated road connects Raj Nagar Extension to the UP gate, which in turn, has increased the demand for affordable housing solutions in the said area.
- The future plans for the city development include construction of a network of several underpasses and flyovers, to ease traffic congestion.
- Golf courses are also being planned in the city.
This clearly shows that the city has a lot to offer to its investors and potential home buyers. Hence, if are planning for an investment, do go for real estate investment, and that too in the affordable flats in Ghaziabad.
Even if you belong to the middle-income section of the society, and do not have much to invest, you can still find a reliable solution with various housing projects, such as LandCraft MetroHomes in NH 58. Being RERA certified and a part of UP government’s awas yojna, this project offers very feasible and lavish flats, starting at just 15 lacs. So, get started today!!