UP government’s Awas Yojna has brought several benefits to the potential home buyers in Ghaziabad. Right from lower interest rates to subsidy on home loans, one can avail different benefits on the flats Under Awas Yojna of UP government. Some of the benefits of these flats are mentioned under –
- A person earning 6 lac per annum, can avail 6.5% interest subsidy on a loan of 6 lac.
- A person earning 12 lac per annum, can avail 4% interest subsidy on a loan of 9 lac.
- A person earning 18 lac per annum, can avail 3% interest subsidy on a loan of 12 lac.
Hence, if you are looking for a home that is not affordable, but also provides governmental support, do look for awas yojna flats in Ghaziabad. The budget and features offered in these flats would motivate you to move out of your rented homes and live peacefully in your ‘own’ home.
LandCraft MetroHomes is one such housing project that is certified by RERA and is a part of the government’s housing scheme. Being located on NH 58, it offers additional location advantage to you that other projects under the same scheme might fail to offer.
Here are the major features of this project –
- Freehold property approved by GDA
- Pocket friendly 3, 2 and 1 bhk flats in Ghaziabad
- Close proximity to eastern peripheral expressway
- 10 minutes distance to metro rail
- Located at a prime location of Ghaziabad, i.e. NH 58
- Solid structures with earthquake resistance
- Round-the-clock gated security
- Ample light and ventilation
- Eco friendly atmosphere all over
- Recognized colleges and schools nearby
- Safe and secure children play area
- Landscape garden
- All types of recreational and medical facilities nearby
- Flats available within just 15 lac to 30 lac
- Commercial space within the campus
Apart from these features, you must keep in mind that these flats are also feasible for sole investment purpose. As the city is steadily developing, NH 58 (the major micro market) is attracting several infrastructural developments and construction projects that will straightaway increase the property value here. At present, NH 58 offers the most affordable flats in Ghaziabad, and once the metro rail and other future projects get operational, the returns on the property would multiply. So, invest today at a lower price and get huge returns in the near future.