Looking at the pace at which Ghaziabad is developing, it is quite evident that the city visions to build a world class infrastructure that speaks for itself. Within a very short span of time, the city has transformed into a SMART city with a number of cleanliness and infrastructure development programs running at present.
Hence, the face of Ghaziabad today is much better than what it was a few years ago. Through several highways, expressways and others, this city has evolved as one of the best places to live in NCR, offering close proximity to Delhi.
Here are some of the major infrastructure developments in Ghaziabad that are actually boosting the real estate market in the city –
1. Hindon Elevated Road: Known as the longest elevated road in the country, this road connects Raj Nagar Extension with UP gate in just 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Metro Connectivity: Soon, the metro line between New Bus Adda and Dilshad Garden is going to be operational, after which traveling from Ghaziabad to Delhi and Noida would be a game of few minutes.
3. International Cricket Stadium: An international cricket stadium is proposed near Raj Nagar Extension, which will give the biggest boost to the realty market of the city. Most probably by 2019, the stadium may get operational.
4. Rapid Rail: To offer easier and faster commuting, a rapid rail would run between Delhi and Meerut, covering the distance in just 62 minutes. This project may get operational by 2024.
5. NH 24 Widening: The NH 24 highway widening is currently under progress and is expected to completed by March 2019. once it is done, the traffic congestion issues will be resolved forever.
6. Ghanta Ghar Elevated Road: The elevated road from Ghanta Ghar to Bhatia More is currently in its design stage. Once everything is settled, the construction would begin and purchasing an apartment in Ghaziabad would be more beneficial.
7. Hindon Airport: Positively by February 2019, the Hindon airport will get functional and it would be easier for the residents to board domestic flights and minimize the travel time to their respective destinations by a bigger margin.
Despite such great development projects, the property market in Ghaziabad is highly friendly to your pocket. Hence, if you ever plan for real estate investment, do look for affordable housing in Ghaziabad, as it will offer you the best returns on investment. There are more projects in the pipeline, so you can be rest assured that the property here is just going to be lucrative day by day.